Application examples for coatings
Rhenolease® "There's nothing stuck ..."
Applying a non-stick coating reduces product buildup, extends cleaning intervals, and increases process flow more sustainable and cheaper.
- Excellent non-stick effect to prevent product buildup
- Products / media glide better
- Food approved (BfR / FDA)
- Facilitated cleaning processes
- Containers (similar to pots and pans)
- Molds (injection molding, PU, candy, ...)
- melting tanks
- baking sheets
Rhenolease® "The (off) conductive coating ..."
For easy cleaning or residue-free drainage of solvent,
as well as waterborne paints and glues became this special coating series
developed on the basis of FEP. For a safe working environment too
when dealing with highly flammable solvents provide special additives
in the layer, which is an electrostatic charge of the coated surface
- Electrostatic dissipative (ESD) with <10⁸ Ω
- Excellent non-stick effect against paint and glue
- Up to 200 ° C operating temperature suitable
- Easier cleaning and extended cleaning intervals
- paint buckets
- glue pot
Rhenolub® "Oil-free lubrication ..."
Advantages of dry lubrication
- Very low friction values and low coefficient of friction distribution
for a high process security
- Easy release of screw connections
u. Ä. after operation
- Defined lubrication with high mounting safety
Chemical corrosion protection
Rhenoguard® "There's nothing rusting ..."
To metallic material from environmental influences as well as chemicals and thus
To protect against corrosion is in most cases the coating with suitable
Corrosion protection material required. For this we offer our patented coating systems Jumbo I, II and III in the field of chemical corrosion protection.
- Sustainable protection of the components
- Resistant to acids and alkalis
(eg hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution)
- Reduction of adhesions
- Extension of the service life of the components
- Stirrer for the chemical industry
- Sight glasses and rupture discs
Rhenolease® Plasma Coatings "For the highest demands ..."
Products Plasma Coatings
- PC 200
- PC 300
- PC 400
- PC 900
- PC 12000
- PC 13000
- PC 21000
- PC Dragon Elite
To increase the wear resistance for highest abrasive load
In this series of coatings, non-stick layers are coated with hard ones
metallic or ceramic wear protection layers combined.
- Very good non-stick properties
- Excellent traction (eg 400er, 900er, 12000er, 21000er series
- and Dragon Elite)
- Low frictional resistance (eg 200er, 300er and 21000er series)
- Easy cleaning
- Wear-resistant surface
- Lamination and lamination of films / packaging
- adhesive Application
- Adhesive tape and adhesive film production
- paper processing
- Pulleys, traction rollers